1 to 1 Tutoring has developed a foundational methodology upon which all our services are predicated. These underlying principles — or core values — allow our service delivery model to be tailored, responsive, and goal-oriented:
Our methodology begins with understanding the nuances of each school/district/agency we partner with to tailor a program to suit each entity’s distinct needs. In collaboration with our clients, we develop and implement a responsive program. Finally, we utilize proven tools and methods to measure success. In employing this approach, we collaborate with our clients to identify needs, implement a solution, and monitor and measure effectiveness.
1 to 1 Tutoring implements our one-to-one tutoring and/or small-group program to meet the specific needs of students in each school we partner with. Services are provided for students in grades K-12 utilizing our curriculum or the student’s own materials. Our instructional programs include assessment, materials, teacher training, and ongoing professional development, online resources, and management for a customized program. By partnering with 1 to 1 Tutoring to support individual student needs and improve academic gains, students in your school will achieve the greatest academic results. Our programs are flexible and customizable to best meet needs on a school and student level.
1 to 1 Tutoring provides several modalities for delivering instruction:
- One-to-One or One-to-Three Instruction
- Small-Group Instruction (larger groups)
- Optional Blended Learning Model
We will tailor our instructional approach for each school site based on its unique needs.
- Grade levels
- Number of students
- Needs of learners
- School environment
Our model provides a number of advantages, including:
- Research-based strategies that are consistently refreshed to increase alignment to the Arizona State Standards, College and Career Readiness Standards, and innovative research findings
- Highly structured lessons that build and reinforce essential skills and provide structured instructional support and modeling
- Vertical alignment and scaffolding to differentiate instruction based on student need
- Built-in formative assessments that identify challenge areas
- Supports for at-risk and low-performing students struggling with grade-level work that affect their ability to catch up with peers and master grade-level content
- 1 to 1 Tutoring Dashboard, allowing administrators and principals to review detailed attendance and performance data at a glance
- Close communication between 1 to 1 Tutoring and school staff to ensure student mastery of classroom objectives
- Heightened student confidence, motivation to learn, and level of academic engagement
- Meets schools’ scheduling needs before, during, or after school and summer intervention